Multicellular surface pump of high efficiency. Designed to cover an extense range of applications for domestic and residential use, irrigation, systems of pressure and in applications of refrigeration or warming of water for facilities.
Centered threaded aspiration.
Monobloc pump with Lowara motor in conformity with the regulations EN. The series e-HM™ are modular pumps equipped with an innovative hydraulic design that guarantees a high efficiency.
Flows until 28 m³/h and pressures until 16bar (versions "S" or "N").
Sealing through mechanical seal and o'ring in the pump body.
The series e-HM™ are in two versions available:
- Compact: 1HM, 3HM and 5HM until 6 stages.
- Sleeve: 1HM, 3HM and 5HM from 7 stages. 10HM, 15HM and 22HM.
"Compact" models: the pump body is clamped directly on the bridle of the motor.
"Sleeve" models: With surrounding tube the lid of aspiration is clamped by some threaded ties fixed in the clamp of the engine.
The series e-HM™ are in three available formats of material available:
- HM...P: Pump body and diffusors of stainless steel AISI304 with impellers of Noryl to the models 1HM, 3HM, 5HM and 10HM until 6 stages.
- HM...S: Pump body, diffusors and impellers completely of stainless steel AISI 304. All models.
- HM...N: Pump body, diffusors and impellers completely of stainless steel AISI 316. All models.
The series e-HM™ can be installed in systems with variators of speed (energetic saving of the 43% annual).